And here they are - direct from last month's goals/progress post:
- Keep up on the Margie Lawson class - Empowering Characters' Emotions - I'm taking in February (This is an incredible teacher - and class. Can't recommend it more highly. So much to learn - lots of reading, but SO worth it - and it's not too late to sign up!)
- Finish my Ailing Body, Nourished Soul read-through and continue to ponder what God wants me to do with this manuscript.
- Be intentional about applying what I've learned so far this year to my writing (blog posts, at least one "new" short story, and possibly Handmaiden to a Princess)
I did finish reading through Ailing Body, Nourished Soul - but I'm still contemplating what to do with it. I'm wondering if it needs to "go on the back burner" until I have other writing under my belt. Or if it needs to be in a different format. Or if it was my "practice book." OR if I need to "Margiefy" it (almost definitely) and try again as I originally was going to sell it (perhaps). ANYhow - that baby's up in the air.
And as far as applying stuff I've learned to my writing - not bad. I have NOT written a new short story, but I've been working on "fixing up" Handmaiden to a Princess. So - not bad.
But what about March, you ask? Well, here are my goals:
- Keep up on the Margie Lawson class - Deep Editing: The EDITS System, Rhetorical Devices, and more - I'm signed up for in March. This one should build on ALL I learned in February, and add to it! Join me if you can. It looks to be AMAZING.
- Work to implement what I'm learning in Handmaiden to a Princess, and possibly Ailing Body, Nourished Soul. A new short story would be great too :)
- Write at least one short story (probably for the FaithWriters Writing Challenge) applying what I've learned thusfar this year.
Do you have goals for March? What are they?
Traveling Rough Roads With God's Strength