So how did I do with my goals for January, you ask? Let's see. Here they are, copied from my last goals/progress post:
- Post, on topic, two to three times a week on my blog (with at least 75% of it fresh content) - this does NOT include "teaser" posts to other places I blog.
- Finish steps five and six of Snowflake for Handmaiden to a Princess, and start step seven
- Keep up in the blogging class on the ACFW course loop
- Work through Margie Lawson's lecture packet Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors with a friend (or two or three - if you're interested in joining us, drop me a line. We're starting January 7. Not sure of the pace yet.)
Snowflake steps five and six are done, and seven is VERY close to finished (will likely be done by the weekend, if not later today!). Good progress for sure - and only two steps after that before I start actually writing the book.
As far as the classes, I DID keep up in the blogging class (EXCELLENT), and my friends and I are working through lecture four of nine of Margie Lawson's lecture packet. It's REALLY good. Extremely. We're going through a lesson a week, and so far it's working.
Gonna be a little more ambitious on my novel work in February (cuz I'm hoping to participate in Seekerville's SpeedBo in March!). So, here are this month's goals:
- Post, on topic, two to three times a week on my blog (with at least 2/3 of it fresh content) - this does NOT include "teaser" posts to other places I blog.
- Finish steps seven (character charts), eight (list of all the scenes I'll need), and nine (narrative description of the story) of Snowflake for Handmaiden to a Princess.
- Be finished with lecture seven of Margie Lawson's lecture packet Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors, and started lecture eight.
Do you set goals? How are you doing?
Scripture Stories: Timeless Truths