So..how am I doing? Let's see.
First, I'll start with my annual goals: I'm still in the process with my agent submission - and I noticed that another agent I'd consider if this doesn't work out is now open for submissions. So I wait. :) Plugging away at Handmaiden To A Princess - more info in my March update below. Doing well with platform I think (getting my name out in more places in more ways). Also doing better as far as keeping the house looking better. Please pray about that. AND my April tech-free day is this coming Tuesday - while my kids are on break. Please pray ;)
And now, back to this month and next. Here are March's goals:
- Whatever needs to be done for Ailing Body, Nourished Soul
- Finish "my part" of the tween devo proposal, plus whatever else needs to be done on that project
- Three blog posts a week minimum
- SOME progress on Handmaiden to a Princess
And now to Handmaiden to a Princess. I spent the month reading through what I've written already - about 50k worth - and making fixes here and there - and finding where I need to do some MAJOR rearranging. As of April 1 at 3:30 (when I'm composing this post) I have about 15 pages yet to go through, but am hoping to get that done before I go to bed.
So, that was March. Now for April!
- Add 10,000 words to Handmaiden To A Princess
- Write at least four biblical fiction devos for the book
- At least four blog posts average a week
- Start putting together info for submitting Ailing Body, Nourished Soul to another agent if necessary
Paving Rough Roads With God's Presence