First: the changes.
Introducing - my new blog button!
Nice, eh? Was pretty sick of my old one (way too busy) - this one, I think, is a lot sharper. Don't be shy about grabbing one. The code is over on my sidebar. :) -->
|Free Gifs and Animations|
Nevertheless, each person should live as a believer in whatever situation the Lord has assigned to them, just as God has called them. 1 Corinthians 7:17 NIV (emphasis mine)So, now that you know my focus, it's time for goals.
If you read my post at the cafe this week, you know I set WAY too many goals last year (check them out here if you REALLY wanna see what they were). So this year I'm gonna make my list shorter, but MUCH more meaningful.
Sooo...here I go.
My goals for 2011 are
- Get an agent for my nonfiction MS Ailing Body, Nourished Soul (the professional edit for it is 99.9% done--once it's complete, it's heading to the agent's assistant who requested it. If that isn't enough, I query others)
- Complete AT LEAST THE SECOND DRAFT of my Biblical fiction, Handmaiden to a Princess
- Keep my name "out there" - keep building my platform (facebook, twitter, blogging, reading blogs, guest blogging, writing for group blogs, etc.)
- Keep my "life priorities" in order (spending time with the family, keeping the house clean(er), being more attentive, etc.)
- Once a month (generally on the first Tuesday of each month), have a technology fast day. No computer. No email. No internet. No texting. (this scares me, but I am SO feeling called to do it, and I probably need MORE than that.)
So, there are my goals and proposed direction for 2011, pending the Lord's approval, of course. :)
Thanks for reading, and cheering/praying me along on this journey!
Have you set goals for 2011? What are they?