So..how am I doing? Let's see.
First, I'll start with my annual goals: I'm still in the process with my agent submission - and I noticed that another agent I'd consider if this doesn't work out is now open for submissions. So I wait. :) Plugging away at Handmaiden To A Princess - more info in my March update below. Doing well with platform I think (getting my name out in more places in more ways). Also doing better as far as keeping the house looking better. Please pray about that. AND my April tech-free day is this coming Tuesday - while my kids are on break. Please pray ;)
And now, back to this month and next. Here are March's goals:
- Whatever needs to be done for Ailing Body, Nourished Soul
- Finish "my part" of the tween devo proposal, plus whatever else needs to be done on that project
- Three blog posts a week minimum
- SOME progress on Handmaiden to a Princess
And now to Handmaiden to a Princess. I spent the month reading through what I've written already - about 50k worth - and making fixes here and there - and finding where I need to do some MAJOR rearranging. As of April 1 at 3:30 (when I'm composing this post) I have about 15 pages yet to go through, but am hoping to get that done before I go to bed.
So, that was March. Now for April!
- Add 10,000 words to Handmaiden To A Princess
- Write at least four biblical fiction devos for the book
- At least four blog posts average a week
- Start putting together info for submitting Ailing Body, Nourished Soul to another agent if necessary
Paving Rough Roads With God's Presence
I love reading your goals- they motivate me too!!!ReplyDelete
We have to reach high, Jo--it's how God made us. Let Him decide where we land:). Your goals motivate me, too:)!ReplyDelete
You are definitely an encouragement to your readers!ReplyDelete
You're doing so well, Joanne, and you've inspired me to keep track of what's been happening with my own goals (both to keep me accountable & to encourage).ReplyDelete
Aim high, even if it's just a page or two more by the end of April- at least it's a page or two more. That is no small thing :)
and woo-hoo on that agent being available again. You'd be in very good hands.
Keep it up, friend.