As usual - here are the goals I set for December:
- Keep up with fixes on my Ailing Body, Nourished Soul edit, with the hope of having it ready to submit to the agent's assistant as soon as humanly possible
- Submit the first 25 pages of Handmaiden to a Princess to the Great Expectations contest.
- Add 5,000 words to Handmaiden to a Princess
- Three blog posts minimum a week
- Enter the FaithWriters' Writing Challenge in December
ANYhow - on to the new month - okay??
My goals for January 2011
1. Keep up on Ailing Body, Nourished Soul and if at all possible, get it to the agent's assistant
2. Either enter, or be prepared to enter, the ACFW Genesis contest with Handmaiden to a Princess (deadline is in March)
3. Three blog posts minimum a week
4. Write 5k more in Handmaiden to a Princess
5. Enter an idea or two in the Peculiar People Orphan Plane project (I highlighted this project a couple of months ago here)
So there ya go :) I'll also be reporting briefly on any progress I've made on my 2011 goals, but since I just made them two days ago, there's nothing to report yet. Tomorrow IS my technology fast day for the month, though. We'll see how it goes!
Thanks for reading, and blessings to you!
Paving Rough Roads With God's Presence
I love that you wrote a total of 84 words - hilarious!! (and still 84 words closer than before, right?)ReplyDelete
You go, JoDear! I love watching you make procgress! Hugs!ReplyDelete
Sending you cheers Joanne!ReplyDelete
Does it count toward my word count if my comment to you is 84 words? Huh? Well, I am SO proud of you and giving glory to God for all that He is accomplishing in and through you. I'm cheering you on!ReplyDelete
I love how you do your goals monthly and most of them are writing :) It makes my heart happy!ReplyDelete
I read the Seekerville blog every day and hear about the Genesis contest often...Good Luck!