And, I'm pleased to say, they have been QUITE productive ones - and full of excitement! First - just a bit of fun news to share.
Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference, held outside Asheville, North Carolina Sunday, May 19-Thursday, May 23. The lineup looks WONDERFUL, the center looks amazing and RELAXING, and I can't wait.
And since I'm going, I need to get my writing into gear - cuz the more I have done BEFORE I leave, the more, I think, I can benefit.
SOO - back to the main topic. How did I do on my goals this month? Well, let's see.
Here they are, straight from last month's goals/progress post:
- Post, on topic, two to three times a week on my blog (with at least 2/3 of it fresh content) - this does NOT include "teaser" posts to other places I blog.
- Finish steps seven (character charts), eight (list of all the scenes I'll need), and nine (narrative description of the story) of Snowflake for Handmaiden to a Princess.
- Be finished with lecture seven of Margie Lawson's lecture packet Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors, and started lecture eight.
I can give a loud, excited, nervous YES to my second goal. I JUST finished step nine of snowflake yesterday morning - and all that's left is the rough draft. WOW.
And for the Margie class? The folks I'm working with needed to skip a week because of life stuff, so we're a lesson behind. But still on track!
So, I'm generally pleased with how the month went. And I'm officially getting ready for conference (which means SERIOUS writing!). So...it's March goals time!
- Post, on topic, at least twice a week to my blog (with 2/3 of it fresh content) - this does not count teaser posts to other blogs I post to.
- Write a minimum of 40,000 words in Handmaiden to a Princess
- Be done with ALL the lectures in Margie Lawson's Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors.
- Try to at least read the emails/lessons in Ane Mulligan's free ACFW Course on Motivation, Goal, and Conflict.
How are you doing with your goals?
Scripture Stories: Timeless Truths