Truly. I have to say that July was a GREAT month for me on the writing front. Not only did I take, and learn A LOT from, two different online writing classes (watch for my writing craft recap post tomorrow!), but I got some exciting news regarding my nonfiction manuscript, Ailing Body Nourished Soul.
But how did I do in July? Let's see. Here are my goals, directly from last month's goals/progress post.
- Keep up in the FREE ACFW online course, Description, Dialog and Dirty Words by Publisher Jeff Gerke (sound intriguing, doesn't it?)
- Keep up in Writing and Researching Historical Fiction (runs July 9-August 5) at Savvy Authors - sounds like one I can use. Yathink?? ;)
- Fix up and send out the proposal for Jennifer Slattery and my tween bib fiction devo book to Write Integrity Press.
So, a good month. And what's in store for August, you ask? Glad you did ;)
- Do a complete read-through/fix of Ailing Body Nourished Soul to prepare it for two dear friends to look it over/submission to the contest..
- Look through many of the resources I learned about from my Writing and Researching Historical Fiction class last month, doing some research for Handmaiden to a Princess.
- Take full advantage of my my one free month at www.bestsellersociety.com (a perk of taking the Jeff Gerke class last month!). Looks like an awesome resource!
Thanks for reading!
Traveling Rough Roads With God's Strength