Anyhow, as is customary, I am posting my goals for November here, so you can see what I have accomplished.
- Finish my "read-aloud" read-through of Ailing Body Nourished Soul
- Do one more "proofreading/whatever else I can find" read-through
- Spend a minimum of 15 minutes a day, two hours a week on my book until I'm done
I am pleased to say that I met all three of these goals in November...then took a few days' respite (from writing, anyway - it was ANYTHING but restful in every other area, but that's beside the point!). I THINK I'm ready to get back to work.
My goals, however, are different for this month, now that the book-writing portion is done, as is the editing (at least until Deb gets my stuff back to me!). Now is the time to start diving into the scary part of the process - getting this book PUBLISHED!
And here they are:
So, that's it. With the holidays, I'm not setting specific time goals, as this is a crazy time for me and EVERYONE ELSE! Will try to work just about daily, though, as I can. Still plugging along!During the month of December 2009, I will strive to:
- Spend a decent amount of time researching agents and publishing houses who could potentially publish "Ailing Body Nourished Soul" and
- Begin working on whatever documents (cover letter? book proposals) I might need to submit along with my actual book to be considered for pubication.
Thanks so much for reading, and your support! Have a blessed Christmas!