|Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/|
But enough apologizing.
Time to look over my goals for July, and see how I did. And here they are, straight from my last goals/progress post:
- Post at least nine times on my blog - not including teaser posts (aiming for twice a week - Mondays and Thursdays. Wanting to go on record with that)
- Write at least three more chapters of Ailing Body, Nourished Soul (aka be done with chapter 5)
- Have a polished version of the honeybee picture book I started in my picture book practicum at Blue Ridge.
- Research SCWBI and other organizations that might help me with my new children's book focus.
I finished chapter 4 of ABNS, so about a chapter behind. But again. It's SUMMER. NO progress on the honeybee picture book, and though I did do some research on SCWBI, I decided that, at least until ABNS is done, my money is better spent elsewhere. May join for Christmas.
So, now it's August. Visiting my family for about a week later this month, plus, again, IT'S SUMMER. So I'm going light on goals.
- Post at least eight times on my blog - not including teaser posts, or this post - and including yesterday's a to z post.
- Write 2-3 more chapters of Ailing Body, Nourished Soul (putting me at the end of chapter six or seven)
- Work on my honeybee picture book.
OH - before you leave. A couple things.
- I'm considering no longer doing my goals/progess update as a post - just putting my goals each month on my sidebar. Thoughts?
- Go check out my daughter's poem (about a unicycle!) at Polliwog Pages!
Scripture Stories: Timeless Truths