How'd I do in December? Well, let's check out my goals, fresh from last month's post:
- Three blog posts a week minimum
- 10k in Handmaiden To A Princess
- Start working on "reworking "Ailing Body, Nourished Soul
- Get back into my "usual" routine
Considering the holidays, I am not disappointed in how I did. But January is another month (and the start of another year!). And I'm planning to do MUCH better about sticking to my goals. AAANNDD, for January, they are below ;)
- Keep up with the two online classes I'm taking this month (1. Avoiding Mistakes that Scream Novice on the ACFW course loop[free to ACFW members!] and 2. Six Stages of Change - The Character ARC at Savvy Authors ) and make good progress in The Art of War for Writers by James Scott Bell.
- Completely read through Ailing Body, Nourished Soul, noting thoughts of how to "transform" it into less of a memoir and more of a "help through struggles" book.
- Work with Jennifer Slattery on determining the 52 New Testament biblical fiction devos in our next project.
And now, off to DO it ;)
Traveling Rough Roads With God's Strength