Check out Kristen's post from (uh, yeah) LAST THURSDAY for more "as of lates."
And now for mine:
- Lately, I've been getting tons of spiritual nourishment from my blogging friends
- Lately, I haven't been the best "worker at home"
- Lately, my kids' energy level has dumbfounded me
- Lately, I've been getting better at juggling several projects at once...as long as none of them involved housework! :(
- Lately, I've been trying to dream GOD'S dreams for me
- Lately, I've been praising God for the big and small blessings of living in our neighborhood
- Lately, I've been listening for His still, small voice - and sometimes even acting on it
What have YOU been up to as of late?
Paving Rough Roads With God's Presence
I have a toddler who has a ton of energy!ReplyDelete
Hope you have a great week!
I have seen this on Kristen's blog before and I absolutely love it!ReplyDelete
Lately, I've been trying to dream GOD'S dreams for me... I can so relate!
My kids' energy level dumbfounds me on a daily basis, so I can relate. And I'm listening for that still, small voice, too.ReplyDelete
Awesome, Jo. Listening for the still small voice with you, and definitely while I'm NOT doing housework. Love you, my friend.ReplyDelete
Oh JoDear, I like that! Dreaming God's dream for me. THAT's what I want too!!ReplyDelete