So, here I go!
Ten Things I Love - All Beginning With The Letter "N"
- The New Testament: yes, I love the whole Bible (even Leviticus!), but the truths of Jesus, Paul, and the others never cease to amaze, convict, and bless me. And besides, it's all new to me--relatively, anyway!
- Nachos: I love them. Could eat them all day every day. Seasoned ground beef. Lettuce. Tomatoes. Olives. Salsa. Jalapenos. Guacamole. Tortilla chips. My mouth is watering already.
- Naps: A little doze during the day does wonders for my energy level, not to mention my disposition. Don't take 'em often, but when I do...:)
- Notebooks: I spend a lot of time sitting in a car, and in other places I can't be on a computer. So, when I have an idea, I need my notebook to write it in--or at least a loose sheet of paper. In fact, I jotted down notes for at least half of this very post inside a spiral notebook. What would I do with all the crazy ideas in my head while I'm sitting in a carpool line if not for my notebooks? Notebooks are most definitely a good thing. Definitely.
- Nature: The beauty of God's creation never ceases to amaze me. Though I certainly wouldn't call myself "the outdoorsy type," I love to look at trees in their varying colors, mountains, sunsets, sunrises, and the flora and fauna of this beautiful world. One of these days, I REALLY want to go camping with my family. The idea of waking up under the stars sounds wonderful.
- Needless Chatter: Well, I wouldn't exactly call it needless. Many, though, likely would. There is little that helps me relax, unwind, and laugh, more than what my husband would call a "hen party." Just chatting, being silly, sharing laughs. No real focus, except sharing stuff with your friends. Playing silly word games that have no meaning. Making your sad friend laugh hysterically. Yeah - THAT kind of chatter.
- Nail Polish: Admittedly, this is a VERY new love. I just started wearing it a month or so ago, but it just makes me smile to look down and my shiny nails--and I've stopped biting my nails! (Plus, my 5-year-old now loves to wear it too. And there is LITTLE cuter than a 5-year-old in nail polish - especially when she's dribbling a basketball!)
- Neurosurgeons: If it weren't for one, I have no idea what shape my wonderful husband would be in--if he'd even be alive. I have to admit, the one who operated on my husband (three times) may not have been an ideal one (NOT going there!), but he certainly did a better job than I would have done.
- Nurturing: I truly enjoy taking care of folks and watching over them, whether they like/need it or not. I love being the "mama" (just ask my Jewelers!) and making sure everyone and everything is taken care of. Makes me feel good.
- the 'Net: I love my computer. That's where all my friends live. I'm only half-kidding, of course. So many of my favorite things are online: blogs, FaithWriters, dear friends from across the country and world, easy shopping. I could go on, but I'm pretty sure I'm preachin' to the choir. :)
NEAT NAILS... ok I was gonna try and put my request in N's could not do it.. Sure set me up Joanne!ReplyDelete
That was fun.. thanks for sharing Joanne..ReplyDelete
That looks like it was fun to do.ReplyDelete
Oh Jo, this list is SO you!!!ReplyDelete
okay, I'll play. Be nice to me! ;-)
I'll play... I DON'T think I'd like to buy a vowel, though.ReplyDelete
I'm testing your very old posts.ReplyDelete
*giggle* I got the one with your red nail polish!